Callaway's Training department provides support related to the necessary training and qualification programs required to maintain the safe, legal and efficient operation and maintenance of Callaway Energy Center. This department coordinates the development, preparation and presentation of training programs for Callaway Energy Center personnel.
The Training department is also responsible for the content and conduct of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) licensed operator training program.
- Simulator Software Specialist
- Simulator Training Specialist
- Supervisor Engineer
- Operating Supervisor
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
- Instrument and Controller Supervisor
- Rad/Chem Supervisor
- Training Supervisor
- Instructional Technologist
- Senior Training Supervisor