Ameren’s Internship Program offers qualified college and graduate students an opportunity to gain credible knowledge in the utility industry. Our program also helps us identify talented prospective employees, allowing you to explore and possibly move into a future with Ameren.
To apply, you’ll need to sign up online with eRecruit as positions are posted externally on the Ameren website. Find out how to create or edit your job alert functions.
Internships typically begin toward the end of May and run through mid-August. Callaway plant interns are paired with a mentor who helps guide them throughout their internship experience at the plant.
We offer internships and co-op positions to those who meet the following criteria:
- Department specific major
- Two year curriculum completed by the start of the program
- Minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Successfully pass Ameren’s drug testing
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Able to obtain unescorted access into Callaway Plant