Ameren’s internship and co-op programs are all about hands on experience and provide professional growth and experience with substantial benefits.
The length of your experience at Ameren depends on your academic schedule and our company needs. Ameren provides two options:
- Internship: Full-time employment during the summer; usually May to mid-August.
- Co-op: Full-time during one semester and summer break; approximately eight months.
Ameren responds to our changing industry by providing new solutions for tomorrow’s energy needs. Ameren is interested in candidates who can be creative and responsive to the challenges our industry faces. Opportunities are offered at various locations
throughout our service area.
Sign up for an internship job alert
To be eligible for internship or co-op positions, applicants must:
- Be enrolled in a related degree program
- Successfully pass Ameren’s drug screen and background check
- Be legally eligible to work in the United States
Ameren’s collegiate opportunities, collegiate opportunities, Internships, Co-ops, Missouri energy careers, Illinois energy career, power careers, scholarships