Ameren Missouri Selected for Employer Support Freedom Award
|Ameren continues to look to former U.S. military personnel to find highly-qualified, motivated individuals to fill key positions throughout our company. View video.
Our long and proud history of hiring military veterans and seeking individuals transitioning to civilian life earns us recognition from organizations and publications, such as G.I. Jobs Magazine, who have again listed us among their top 100 military friendly employers (view media release).
If you expect to transition out of the military within the next six months to two years, we invite you to contact us. We would like to learn more about your career interests to determine where you might best fit with Ameren.
Ameren Missouri has been selected for the Secretary of Defense’s “Employer Support Freedom Award,” the U.S. government’s highest recognition awarded to employers for supporting their employees in the National Guard or Army, Navy, Air Force or Coast Guard Reserve. (more
What Military Friendly Means at Ameren
- Recognition as a "Top 100 Military Friendly Employer" (fourth consecutive year)
- Identification as a "Show Me Hero Supporting Business"
- Recognition for our "Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve"
- Provision of a corporate military leave policy
- Provision of excellent employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement
- Provision for relocation assistance for specific positions