Search for a Job and Apply for a Specific Position
- Log in with your Ameren Careers account or create a new Ameren Careers account. The most recent job postings displays in the lower section of the page.
- If you'd like to sort the listing, click on a column heading.
- View the list of jobs. Click on a specific job title link to view location, job description, minimum and preferred qualifications.
Job titles are not always reflective of the position. You may want to click on all of the Job Title links to ensure you don’t miss an opportunity to find a position you would like to apply for.
- On the Job Description page, click Return to Previous Page to return to the job listings page.
- Select the position or positions you would like to apply for, and click Apply Now. (You can apply for more than one position.)
You may also click Apply Now on the individual Job Description pages.
- Select a resume option. Options are explained below:
Upload a new resume
Acceptable file formats include Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Adobe Acrobat (.pdf), text (.txt) and html (.htm or .html). If your resume file is in another format, you may use the copy and paste resume text option described below.
Copy and paste resume
Enter your resume document name in the Title field, and paste your resume in the Resume field.
Apply without using a resume
- Click Continue after selecting a resume option.
- Complete the profile page, if it appears, and click Save.
- Click Continue, and complete the page including all Referral information.
- Click Submit to submit your application immediately, or select Save for Later or Close Application if you would like to save your information and return later to complete it. To complete a saved resume, log in with your Ameren Careers account. Click Applications from My Careers Tools and update the resume with a status of Not Applied.
- Review and respond to the Self Identification Details, and Terms and Agreements.
- Click Submit.
search for job, apply for specific position, apply for job, upload resume