Workforce of Tomorrow
- Data on critical, high turnover and hard-to-fill roles drives workforce planning and applicant pipeline development.
- Workforce/resource planning is integrated in the business planning process and addresses specific business needs.
- Pipeline and recruiting efforts address specific business needs.
- Talent management tools and processes are measurable and effective.
- Disciplined and consistent succession planning is conducted throughout the corporation.
- Leadership bench strength is assessed and addressed regularly.
- Development is needed to prepare the workforce and achieve business results.
- Leaders develop future leaders.
- Ameren's desired culture is defined, understood and aligns with corporate values.
- What we do (our behavior) aligns with desired culture.
- Leaders influence culture and demonstrate desired behaviors.
- Diversity is embedded in our thinking, demonstrated in our actions and results in inclusion at all levels.
- Culture is assessed regularly to determine our progress toward the desired target.
workforce of tomorrow, sustainability, talent strategy, recruiting, careers