Get More Information and Find Partner Links
- A co-initiative of the Missouri Public Service Commission and the Missouri Department of Natural Resources, the Be-Energy Efficient website provides information to Missouri customers to help them minimize their energy use and save money.
- ENERGY STAR® is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy which provides information to American consumers to help them save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
- The U.S. Department of Energy provides resources on a variety of topics, including energy efficiency, science and technology, energy sources and the environment. A comprehensive listing of energy related training opportunities is also provided.
- The Motor Decisions Matter website contains information that companies can use to develop a motor management plan to meets their needs and achieve operational cost savings.
- Laclede Gas serves approximately 630,000 residential, commercial and industrial customers in the City of St. Louis and ten other counties in eastern Missouri. Their customers can find information on energy savings and programs offered.
Business Energy Efficiency, Energy Efficiency, business resources, act on energy, energy star,