How often should I change my furnace filter?
- You should change a furnace filter at least every three months.
- A dirty filter will slow down air flow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool - and that wastes the energy you are paying for!
- A clean filter prevents dust and dirt from building up in the system.
- A dirty filter may lead to expensive maintenance - or even cause your system to fail.
- For more information on ways to save, visit the ENERGY STAR® website.
Furnace filters, furnace filter, change furnace filter, changing furnace filter