Requirements for Transportation Service
Requirements prior to Feb. 1
Requirements prior to Apr. 1
- The online Non-Residential Gas Service Agreement is required to convert from company supplied gas service to gas transportation service.
The completed online Non-Residential Gas Service Agreement must be received from the customer via the Ameren website prior to Feb. 1 each year to become effective May 1 or a later date that is mutually agreeable between the customer and Ameren. The online Non-Residential Gas Service Agreement is the only acceptable means for notification.
- Rider TBS Bank Election must be submitted prior to Feb. 1 each year. The Bank Election for all existing customers can be entered in USMS prior to the deadline. Customers who have submitted a Non-Residential Gas Service Agreement to move to transportation service in the future can send their Bank Election prior to the deadline to DLEndUserTransportation@ameren.com for processing.
- The Illinois Department of Revenue Tax forms RG-12 and/or RG-61 (if applicable) need to be completed so the account will be billed appropriately. The completed form(s) can be uploaded when filling out the Non-Residential Gas Service Agreement or can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 800.851.1796.
Requirements prior to May 1
- All GDS-4 and GDS-7 customers are required to supply a working dedicated phone line to the meter for daily communications. GDS-5 customers who elect daily balancing are also required to supply a working dedicated phone line.
- The online Supplier Authorization Form is required to establish the relationship between the supplier and customer in USMS. It provides authorization from the customer to allow the supplier to nominate gas and view various reports. Please send questions about this form to DLEndUserTransportation@ameren.com.
- The Natural Gas Group Balancing Agreement is required from the supplier to establish a pool group.
This agreement needs to be executed 10 business days prior to the month group balancing is to start. An ‘Appendix A’ needs to be attached to the agreement identifying all customers that are to be balanced in the pool.
Suppliers should include an updated ‘Appendix A’ if they are adding or removing an account to or from a pool group that is already established. A new agreement is not required when adding or removing customers from an established pool group.
Two partially executed agreements should be sent to the address below. Both copies will be signed by the supervisor of End User Transportation and one fully executed copy will be sent back to the pool group manager.
Mail completed agreements to:
Attn: Dottie Anderson
607 East Adams Street
10th Floor, C-427
Springfield, IL 62739
- The Account Agent Designation Statement is required for customers who want to designate an Agent to act on their behalf for all purposes in arranging and managing services for presently active account(s). A completed Account Agent Designation Statement is required to change the customer’s mailing address to the supplier’s mailing address. Please send questions about this form to DLEndUserTransportation@ameren.com.