Step Two is to be completed after sections A - D have been approved by Ameren Missouri and your system is installed.
Please refer to Section B - Electric Power Purchases from Qualified Net Metering Units
(Sheets No. 8-20) when completing Step Two. *All Net Metering applications submitted Nov. 29, 2012 and after MUST be on the current tariff application forms (bottom right hand corner of sheets No. 8-9 and 13-20, date effective Nov. 29, 2012).
Use the checklist to ensure you have completed all of the information required for Step Two.
Submit Sections E - F (Sheets No. 18-19)
Mail original completed Sections E - F:
General Executive, Renewables
Ameren Energy Fuels & Services
1901 Chouteau Ave
St. Louis, MO 63103
When Ameren Missouri receives completed Sections E - F, the bi-directional meter will be scheduled for installation.
- A one-time charge of $360 for a 1-phase meter or $270 for a 3-phase meter will appear on your Ameren Missouri bill in the next billing cycle.
- Your Ameren Missouri bill should reflect net metering in approximately two billing cycles from the time the bi-directional meter is installed.
Bi-directional meter is used for billing data only - not to monitor the renewable system's production.
G. Application Approval
- Only kilowatthour (kWh) fed back to the grid and kWh actually used by the customer will register on the bi-directional meter.
- If system is producing power and the property is using the power simultaneously, the bi-directional meter does not record the produced or used power - essentially they cancel each other out.
- Optional monitoring systems are available. Talk with your installer for more information on this option.
Once completed Sections A - F have been received by Ameren Missouri and the bi-directional meter has been installed, Ameren Missouri executes Section G and sends the customer a copy of the fully executed agreement.
For application questions, contact Ameren Missouri Renewables at 314.554.2649 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It is at this time that the system is operational within contract terms - the bi-directional meter has been installed and the customer has received the fully executed Net Metering Agreement back from Ameren Missouri.
- If modifications to the current system are made at any time, it is your obligation (according to the Net Metering terms) to notify Ameren MIssouri and update/re-file your Net Metering agreement.
- If the property is sold, the new owners will need to file a Net Metering application with Ameren Missouri in their name in order to operate the renewable system in compliance with the Net Metering/Parallel Operating agreement.
- Electric Power Purchases From Qualifying Facilities (Systems with Capacity over 100 kW) Sheets No. 2-7
- Electric Power Purchases from Qualified Net Metering Units (Systems with Capacity of 100 kW or Less) Sheets No. 8-20, Application - Sheets No. 13-20
Standard Rates for Purchase Sheet No. 2, II. 1. Non-Time - Differentiated Energy Rate
- These are the rates Ameren Missouri will buy back excess generated energy at under the Net Metering tariff depending on Summer Rate or Winter Rate time period.