Employee Resource Groups are formalized groups of co-workers who share common interests or backgrounds.
Each ERG commits to a mission and annual strategic business plan that identifies how the ERG will support Ameren’s business goals and objectives, participate in community outreach and educate and engage co-workers.
Ameren Employee Resource Groups include:
- Ameren Military-Veteran Employees (AMVE)
- Ameren Network of Minority Employees (ANME)
- Powering Connections for All Abilities (PCAA)
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Employees & Allies Network (GLEAN)
- Multi Generational Resource Group (MERG)
- Women Influencing Success in Energy (WISE)