Apply for a Grant from Ameren Illinois
Our goal is to continually enhance the quality of life in the communities we serve. To help accomplish that goal, our contributions may support:
- Environment - Supporting initiatives that preserve and protect our natural resources (Right Tree Right Place)
- Youth and Education - Delivering programming and resources that give our young people every opportunity for success
- Civic and Community - Assisting organizations whose services are focused on improving the quality of life for residents and businesses in our communities
- Health and Human Services - Providing resources needed to help our most vulnerable citizens live productive, physically and socially active lives
- Arts and Culture - Creating vibrant, culturally diverse communities that give residents opportunities for enrichment
- Grants are limited to organizations in the Ameren Illinois service area.
- To qualify for a grant, organizations must be tax-exempt, as described in the Internal Revenue Code.
- Individuals, political organizations or candidates, and religious or similar groups generally do not qualify for an Ameren Illinois non-profit grant.
To apply for a grant please complete the online application and review all the requested documents below before making a request.
- Cover letter that includes the amount of grant requested
- IRS determination letter certifying 501(c)(3) status
- Verified and filed IRS Form 990 for most recent fiscal year available upon request
If the grant is over $5,000 please also provide:
- Detailed budget for the project, including income and expenses
- List of board members and executive officers, including titles and affiliations
Paper applications and emailed applications are no longer accepted. All grant requests must be submitted via the online application database.