CommunitySavers® Rebate Program
|CommunitySavers Case Study|
|B&B Rentals||Emerald Crossing Rentals|
- Schedule your FREE energy assessment.
- Following the assessment, you will receive a Multifamily Savings Report that identifies if your property qualifies for FREE tenant unit upgrades and/or common area upgrades.
- Simply call our dedicated CommunitySavers account manager to schedule your FREE assessment: 314.335.1206.
The Process is Easy.
Ameren Missouri provides a dedicated account manager that will assist the owner or manager through the entire process. The account manager will:
- Assist in the application process
- Determine eligibility and ensure eligible customers are aware of the available incentives from all utilities
- Provide a free walk-through audit for your property with estimates of energy savings and a list of upgrades which qualify for cash incentives
- Provide information and guidance to assist with the bid process for energy efficiency upgrade work
- Provide a seamless point of contact for navigating the incentive rebate process
- Provide communication materials to be distributed to tenants and displayed throughout the property
FREE Tenant Unit Upgrades.
The CommunitySavers team will install a variety of energy efficiency upgrades in tenant dwelling units designed to save your tenants at least $125 annually on electric costs. This may include some or all of these energy efficiency products:
- ENERGY STAR® certified LED bulbs
- ENERGY STAR certified refrigerator replacements
- ENERGY STAR certified room air conditioner replacements
- Central air conditioning tune-ups
- Programmable thermostats
- Electric hot water pipe insulation
- High-efficiency faucet aerators
- High-efficiency showerheads
Get an additional 25% bonus!
The CommunitySavers program is now offering a 25% increase to all approved Business Standard or Custom Incentives for income eligible common areas and whole building system improvements. Below are more details about available incentives, but the good news is you don’t have to figure it out on your own. We are here to provide you with personalized information on the best investments for your property.
Common Area Incentives apply to electric upgrades in communal areas of your building.
Whole Building or Building Shell Incentives apply to the building structure.
Whether you want to start with a smaller project or go big with a whole transformation, the Program provides both a Standard and Custom rebate option for comprehensive retrofits and measures to MFLI property owners.
Standard Incentives are a quick and easy way to receive cash for your energy efficiency upgrades. Incentives are paid on a per unit-installed basis and are available for a variety of qualifying equipment from lighting to electric water heating to swimming pool pumps! Properties with no common areas are also eligible for a 25% increase in the Residential Heating and Cooling Measure incentives.
If you don’t see it on the Standard list we can work with you. Virtually any cost-effective energy efficient project qualifies for a Custom Incentive, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning, domestic hot water, motors, envelope improvements, controls and more. These incentives are calculated based on the projected annual energy reduction for each kilowatt-hour (kWh).
Enhanced Cash Incentives for Lighting Upgrades.
By participating in the CommunitySavers program, you will receive a free assessment to identify additional energy efficient savings opportunities under the Small Business Direct Install (SBDI) program. Eligible projects include a variety of high efficiency lighting upgrades, lighting controls, LED exit signs, and occupancy sensors. You may receive as much as 50 to 100% of the total installed project cost.
Learn more about SBDI incentives and eligibility guidelines.