The trade floor has a real-time (24/7) desk that monitors and responds to market conditions managing exposure to price volatility.
Our Market Origination group customizes long term service agreements (one year and longer).
We market a diverse mix of approximately 10,000 megawatts of generating capacity (nuclear, coal, gas, wind, hydro, pump storage, renewable).
We are a member of the Midcontinent Independent Transmission System Operator (Midcontinent ISO) with interconnections that give us access to other energy markets within PJM, SPP and SERC. View the Energy Markets page for further detail.
- Ameren Missouri is part of Ameren Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.
Email us to make a request.
Although we reside within the Midcontinent ISO, we cover other energy markets within the RTOs of PJM, SPP, and SERC (Reliability Council) from hourly up to five years in energy trade transactions.
Copyright © ISO/RTO Council, all rights reserved.
- The Midcontinent ISO region covers power transmission in all or parts of Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
- The PJM Interconnection (Pennsylvania, Jersey, Maryland Power Pool) region covers power transmission in all or parts of Delaware, District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- The SPP (Southwest Power Pool) region covers power transmission in all or parts of Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- The SERC (Southeastern Electric Reliability Corporation) region covers all or parts of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia.