Grant Application and Review Process
We are proud to support the communities in which we live and work through financial contributions.
The following criteria must be met when applying for a grant:
Complete the application form: Application Form (Download Word document.)
Review the grant requirements and submit applicable documentation with your application:
Applications less than $5,000
Applications more than $5,000
Email the application with the required documentation to CorporateContributions@ameren.com.
Ameren Missouri also provides limited support in the form of surplus materials, such as office furnishings, computers and other items that are no longer in service.
The same application steps are required for non-monetary contributions.
- The similarities between program goals and Ameren Missouri’s contribution program focus
- Overall benefit to the community
- Organization’s overall mission and services, and how the project fits the mission
- Financial stability of the organization
- Qualifications and experience of those who administer the program
- Total level of support sought from other sources, and the level of commitment
Contribution requests are reviewed and approved by the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee of the Board of Directors, officers and managers of the company, dependent upon the dollar amount requested.
There is no deadline for submitting a grant application, however, applications received after Dec. 1 will be reviewed during the following year.
The application review process generally takes 4-6 weeks. If an application is approved, the contact person listed on the application is notified. A delay in processing applications will occur if the application is not submitted through the contributions email of email@example.com.