Ameren Missouri Wholesale offers a variety of energy products and services to meet the customers need. Our trading professionals use the latest market intelligence, pricing data and analytical tools to offer competitively priced reliable energy products. In addition to serving our native load requirements, our customers include utilities, municipalities, electric cooperatives and industrial manufacturers.
- The trade floor has a real-time (24/7) desk that monitors and responds to market conditions managing exposure to price volatility.
- Our Market Origination group customizes long term service agreements (one year and longer).
- We market a diverse mix of approximately 10,000 megawatts of generating capacity (nuclear, coal, gas, wind, hydro, pump storage, renewable).
- We are a member of the Midcontinent Independent Transmission System Operator (Midcontinent ISO) with interconnections that give us access to other energy markets within PJM, SPP and SERC. View the Energy Markets page for further detail.
- Ameren Missouri is part of Ameren Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.
us to make a request.