Applications are reviewed and approved based on the following criteria:
- The similarities between program goals and Ameren Missouri’s contribution program focus
- Overall benefit to the community
- Organization’s overall mission and services, and how the project fits the mission
- Financial stability of the organization
- Qualifications and experience of those who administer the program
- Total level of support sought from other sources, and the level of commitment
Contribution requests are reviewed and approved by the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee of the Board of Directors, officers and managers of the company, dependent upon the dollar amount requested.
There is no deadline for submitting a grant application, however, applications received after Dec. 1 will be reviewed during the following year.
The application review process generally takes 4-6 weeks. If an application is approved, the contact person listed on the application is notified.
If you have a question regarding the grant process, please contact us at CommunityRelations@ameren.com