Lake of the Ozarks Permit Information & Forms
Contact the appropriate Shoreline Management representative
Permitting Forms and Guidelines:
- Application for an Ameren Missouri Permit describes the type of activity you propose to conduct at the Lake.
- Dock and Bank Stabilization specification sheets collect the information Ameren Missouri needs about proposed boat docks or changes to existing docks or bank stabilization.
- Permit Transfer Application is necessary if property is transferred to a new owner. Ameren Missouri must be notified of any change in ownership.
- Fees Worksheet allows you to calculate the total fees to be submitted with your application.
- Permit Guidelines outline what property owners need to know when building a seawall and rip-rap.
- Setback Requirements Drawing
- Distance from Shoreline Drawing
- Excavation For Existing Dock Drawing
- Dock Location Drawing
Special Message Regarding Certain Non-Project Uses of Ameren Missouri Property/Shoreline:
As part of our re-licensing and shoreline management plan acceptance by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) certain non-project uses are no longer permitted. This includes decks, patios, gazebos, sidewalks and similar improvements. This does not include walkways providing reasonable access, and approved in conjunction with docks.